A mule is better than a horse.
• A horse will drink itself to death, not a mule.
• A horse will run itself to death, not a mule.
• You can’t overload a mule, they will just quit. Kills the horse.
• Mules are more sure-footed.
• Mules can eat poorly and will thrive. Horses will get sick.
• Mules are more patient, hardy and long-lived than horses.
• Sometimes mules whimper (I got that part down good).
• They can seem lazy because they will not put themselves in danger (me neither).
• The “stubborn” streak is just the mule’s way of telling humans that things are not right.
• Mules are very intelligent and it is not a good idea to abuse a mule (works for me).
• Mules will do their best for their owner, with the utmost patience (wife/owner disbelieves this).
If you want to donate, adoption or rescue: